What to bring to appointments
First of all, make sure it is a good time for you to have a treatment. If you are feeling sick, have a fever, skin irritations (such as poison ivy or sunburn) - you may need to reschedule your appointment. Whenever in doubt, call us.
- In the days before your massage, drink plenty of water.
- Do not eat just before your treatment.
Give yourself enough time to arrive on time and relaxed. If you are rushing and arrive stressed, it will take longer to get into a relaxed state.
- Small bottle of drinking water.
- An inhaler if you have an asthmatic condition and might need it instantly.
- Reading glasses, if needed, to complete the patient information form.
- Payment, if you are on the 'pay-as-you-go' option.
- Most massage oils will not damage your clothing. If you have any concerns, bring a comfortable set of clothes to put on afterward.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.