Lower back pain and Sciatica treatment exercise programme
The TOTAL BACK REHAB treatment course for people suffering from back pain and sciatica in Back Pain And Posture Clinic Drogheda.Find out more
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU:
- If you are suffering from recurrent lower back problems including fibrositis, fibromyalgia, slipped or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, arthritis of the lower back, facet joint arthropathy, rheumatism, lumbago, and their variations.
- If you suffered from these and other lower back pains in the past and want to prevent the recurrence in the future.
The 8-week TOTAL BACK REHAB PROGRAM for alleviating back pain and stopping it from coming back in the future is designed to solve your most painful spinal problems
Everyone’s lower back pain comes with their specific and unique circumstances, which means there is no simple one-size-fits-all solution. We will assess your condition, and individually design you a simple and effective method for stopping your lower back pain and/or sciatica.
Every method and every exercise used in this program is modified for your own personal condition and will start working on reducing and stopping your back pain within days from starting exercising. All the methods for different spinal conditions are only in the program because have worked for a lot of people like you in the past.
Once on the program, you’ll easily start to see through all the smoke and B.S. that surrounds this subject in medical and physio circles and realise that with your determination and our expertise it is doable to stop your back pain completely within few weeks from enrolling on the course.
If you are our typical client, you have received a variety of treatments from many health professionals – chiropractic, osteopathy, massage, manipulation, heat, acupuncture, various medications such as anti-inflammatories, and injections. You also are aware by now that all the approaches you’ve tried so far are only providing a temporary relief, without any long-term benefits.
SO HOW EFFECTIVE THIS PROGRAM IS GOING TO BE FOR YOU?
Answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to the following questions:
- Are there periods in the day when you have no pain? Even 10 minutes?
- Are you generally worse when sitting for prolonged periods or on rising from the sitting position?
- Are you generally worse during or right after prolonged bending or stooping as in bed-making, vacuuming, ironing, concreting, digging or gardening?
- Are you generally worse when getting up in the morning, but improve after about half an hour?
- Are you generally worse when inactive and better when on the move?
- Are you generally better when walking?
- Are you generally better when lying face down? When testing this you may feel worse for the first few minutes after which time the pain subsides; in this case the answer is ‘yes’.
- Have you had several episodes of low back pain over the last months or years?
- Between episodes, are you able to move fully in all directions without pain?
- Between episodes, are you pain-free?
- If you have pain in the buttocks, or the upper or lower leg, does it sometime stop completely, even though you may still have pain in the back?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to 5 or more questions, your chances to benefit from this program are excellent.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a person dedicated to eliminate the back pain and/or sciatica from their life for good.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR:
- Couch potatoes.
- Anyone who is not willing to partake in some simple exercises to stop their back pain.
The TOTAL BACK REHAB treatment course for people suffering from back pain and sciatica in Back Pain And Posture Clinic Drogheda.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU: If you are suffering from recurrent lower back problems including fibrositis, fibromyalgia, slipped or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, arthritis of the lower back, facet joint arthropathy, rheumatism, lumbago, and their variations. Enquire now if you suffered from these and other lower back pains in the past and want to prevent their recurrence in the future.Find out more
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.