First of all, make sure it is a good time for you to have a treatment. If you are feeling sick, have a fever, skin irritations (such as poison ivy or sunburn) – you may need to reschedule your appointment. Whenever in doubt, call us.
- In the days before your massage, drink plenty of water.
- Do not eat just before your treatment.
Give yourself enough time to arrive on time and relaxed. If you are rushing and arrive stressed, it will take longer to get into a relaxed state.
- Small bottle of drinking water.
- An inhaler if you have an asthmatic condition and might need it instantly.
- Reading glasses, if needed, to complete the patient information form.
- Payment, if you are on the ‘pay-as-you-go’ option.
- Most massage oils will not damage your clothing. If you have any concerns, bring a comfortable set of clothes to put on afterward.